The United Kingdom is one of the most tourist friendly countries in the whole world. Statistically, around 95.9 million people visited the United Kingdom in 2022. The application for the UK visit visa is quite simple. Firstly, the person trying to obtain the visa should be aware that you may only be able to stay for a maximum of 6 months on a visit visa. The application fees for a standard visitor visa are £100. However, there are other types of visitor visas as well.
- Standard visitor visa for medical reasons for which a fee of £200 will be charged and the visitor will be able to stay for 11 months.
- Standard visitor visa for academics and the fees is £200 and the visitor can stay for 12 months.
- 2 years long-term Standard visitor visa: the fees is £376; however they can only stay for maximum 6 months per visit.
- 5 years long-term Standard visitor visa, the fees is £670, and they can stay only for 6 months per visit.
- 10 years long-term Standard visitor visa, the fee is £837, and they can only stay for 6 months per visit as well.
The visa can be applied online through the government’s official website with a processing time of 3 weeks. It is very important to remember that you need to prove that:
- You are a genuine visitor.
- You have resources and income to cover the cost.
- You have strong social, family and economic ties with your countries; and
- You will leave at end of your visit duration.
This is normally shown with the documentary evidence attached with the application.
The documentation and information required for these types of visas differ application to application. Normally we interview at time of instructions and decide what documents to attach with your application. A general list of documents is mentioned as follows:
- Sponsorship Letter (if someone is sponsoring you)
- Sponsor’s proof of identity and bank statements (if someone is sponsoring you)
- Your ID documents and bank statements
- Your proof of income and source of income
- Any tax documents to show your declared income
- your employer’s address and telephone number
- your partner’s name, date of birth and passport number
- the name and address of anyone sponsoring your trip.
- the name, address, and passport number of any family members you have in the UK and/or in Pakistan.
- Proof of residence availability in UK
- Explanation of any unaccounted bank transactions
The application process can be a bit complicated at times. However, that is where we step in, as we can help you in applying for your visit visa. Simply, just contact our office via the following details:
WhatsApp: +44 (0) 7383440267
by Neha Zia